Arkansas Referred Act 456, Political Party Registration (1968)
- This statute would have required the indication of political party affiliation on voter registration applications.
|Referred Act 456|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An Act to amend Sub-Section (8; of Section 6 of Amendment 51 to the Constitution of the State of Arkansas, to add thereto a requirement that each Registered Voter indicate on the Affidavit of Registration his political party affiliation, if any; and for other purposes.||”|
- 1968 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1968 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|