Arkansas Repeal of Railroad Crew Laws, Initiated Act No. 1 (1970)
- This statute would have repealed state "full crew" laws.
|Initiated Act No. 1 of 1970|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||An Act to repeal the full crew laws.||”|
- 1970 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1970 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- ↑ Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- ↑ Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1