Arkansas Utility Regulation Amendment, Proposed Amendment 63 (1982)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
- The measure was originally placed on the ballot as an initiated constitutional amendment, and would have provided for the public election of members of the state Public Service Commission, among other things.
- The measure was removed after the state Supreme Court ruled that the text of the measure was too long and that its name was misleading.
- 1982 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1982 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- http://www.sos.arkansas.gov/elections/Documents/Initiatives_and_Amendments_1938-2010.pdf Arkansas Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|