Arkansas lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
Arkansas Lieutenant Gubernatorial Election
May 20, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor
Secretary of State • Attorney General
Arkansas has an open primary system, in which registered voters do not have to be members of a party to vote in that party's primary.
- Debra Hobbs - State Rep.
- Tim Griffin - U.S. Rep.
- Andy Mayberry - State Rep.
- John Burkhalter - Former State Highway Commissioner
- Chris Olson
Declined, withdrew, other former candidates
- Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas
- Arkansas state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Arkansas: Lieutenant Governor Quitting Under Pressure," January 10, 2014
- Arkansas Times, "Arkansas Lt. Gov. Mark Darr to resign Feb. 1, cites politics, family," January 10, 2014
- Arkansas News, "Republican candidate switches to lieutenant governor’s race," February 12, 2014
- Roll Call, "Tim Griffin to run for Lt. Gov. in Arkansas," February 13, 2014
- Andy Mayberry for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed February 13, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Arkansas Times, "John Burkhalter resigns from Highway Commission to focus on lieutenant governor race," October 4, 2013
- Christopher Olson for Lieutenant Governor Facebook Page, "Timeline," accessed February 27, 2014
- thv11.com, "Libertarian Party holds annual state convention," February 22, 2014
- Arkansas Times, "Dianne Curry Joins race for lieutenant governor," June 11, 2013
- Charlie Collins for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|