Arlington County Democrats unanimously endorse all of Virginia's referendums
By Kyle Maichle
Members in one of the largest county-level parties in Virginia approved a resolution to support referendums aimed at increasing the state's rainy day fund along with providing property tax exemptions to the elderly and disabled veterans.
- Sun Gazette, "County Democrats Back State Constitutional Amendments," August 17, 2010
- Arlington County Democratic Party, "ACDC Adopts Four Resolutions," August 4, 2010
- Virginia General Assembly, "History of SB 362 (2010)"
- Virginia General Assembly, "History of HB 16 (2010)"
- Virginia General Assembly, "History of HB 149 (2010)"