was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 25
of the California State Assembly
Gomez's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I’m running for State Assembly because California needs to be a State that helps create jobs and an environment where business can thrive. We need an economy that works for middle-class jobs instead of one that drives them away."
- Excerpt: "I’m running for State Assembly because I believe we have to provide our children with a 21st century education that prepares them for the jobs of tomorrow."
- Excerpt: "I’m running for State Assembly because it’s time politicians put the well being of our community ahead of politics."
- Excerpt: "I’m running for State Assembly because I want to make this state the same place of opportunity and growth for my two boys as it was for me."
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of California State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Kansen Chu (D) and Bob Brunton (R) defeated Teresa Cox (D), Armando Gomez (D) and Craig T. Steckler (D) in the blanket primary. Chu will face Brunton in the general election.
|California State Assembly, District 25 Blanket Primary, 2014
|| Armando Gomez
|| Teresa Cox
|| Craig T. Steckler
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Armando + Gomez + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Armando Gomez News Feed