Aron B. Wieder
|New York State Assembly, District 98|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Krystal Z. Serrano, Aron B. Wieder and Elisa A. Tutini will face off in the Democratic primary, while Michael T. Morgillo, Daniel G. Castricone, Kevin M. Hudson and Karl A. Brabenec will face off in the Republican primary. Jacqueline Boulin Romain is running on the PHP-Preserve Hudson ticket. Tutini is running on the Working Families Party ticket, Castricone is running on the UMP-United Monroe ticket and Brabenec is running on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
|New York State Assembly, District 98 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Gerard McQuade, Jr.||47.9%||1,561|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Aron + Wieder + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 98
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |