|Michigan House of Representatives, District 22|
|Profession||Engineer, automotive industry|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. John Chirkun defeated Gary McMenamin in the Democratic primary. Jeff Bonnell defeated Art Blundell in the Republican primary. Les Townsend is running as a U.S. Taxpayers Party candidate.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 22 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 22 Republican Primary, 2014|
Blundell ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 22. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Harold Haugh (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Harold Haugh Incumbent||70.4%||24,077|
Blundell has a wife, Michele.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Art + Blundell + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 22
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Art Blundell on Facebook
- Art Blundell on LinkedIn
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 5, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |