For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. Senate, Washington|
|High school||Lakeside School|
|Bachelor's||University of Washington|
He is a primary care physician as well as a small-business owner.
According to his website, Coday's campaign platform includes the following issues:
- Reduce individual and business taxes
- Repeal the Affordable Care Act
- Support right to life
Art Coday ran for the Washington House of Representatives District 32a. He defeated Doris McConnell in the primary on August 17, 2010. He was defeated by Democrat Cindy Ryu in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 32a Primary (2010)|
|Cindy Ryu (D)||13,179||42.30%|
|Art Coday (R)||11,747||37.71%|
|Doris McConnell (D)||6,227||19.99%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Art + Coday + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Art Coday campaign website
- List of 2010 candidates for Washington House of Representatives
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Art Coday campaign website, "About," accessed July 31, 2012
- Art Coday campaign website, "Issues," accessed July 31, 2012
- AP Primary Results
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Washington Legislature Official primary results SOS