|West Virginia State Senate District 7|
|December 1, 2016|
|Years in position ||3|
|Per diem||$131/day during session|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Appointed||November 14, 2011|
is a Democratic
member of the West Virginia State Senate
, representing District 7
. He was first appointed to the chamber on November 14, 2011.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kirkendoll served on the following committees:
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kirkendoll served on these committees:
- See also: West Virginia State Senate elections, 2012
Kirkendoll ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia State Senate, District 7. Kirkendoll defeated Sammy D. Dalton in the May 8 primary election and unchallenged in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia State Senate, District 7 Democratic Primary, 2012
Art Kirkendoll Incumbent
| Sammy Dalton
Comprehensive donor information for Kirkendoll is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Kirkendoll raised a total of $85,475 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 24, 2013.
Kirkendoll won election to the West Virginia State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Kirkendoll raised a total of $85,475
|West Virginia State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Art Kirkendoll's campaign in 2012|
|American Electric Power||$2,000|
|Contractors Association of West Virginia||$1,500|
|West Virginia Federation of Teachers||$1,500|
|Alpha Natural Resources||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$85,475|
|Source:Follow the Money
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Art + Kirkendoll + West Virginia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Virginia+Senate&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss Art Kirkendoll News Feed
- ↑ statejournal.com, "Art Kirkendoll, Jeff Kessler Sworn Into Senate Roles," November 14, 2011
- ↑ WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012," accessed November 7, 2012
- ↑ West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- ↑ West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Kirkendoll, Art," accessed July 24, 2013
| Political offices
Earl Ray Tomblin (D)
|West Virginia State Senate District 7
| Succeeded by|