|North Dakota State Senate District 19|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
While a member of the North Dakota State Senate, Behm served on the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, North Dakota State Senate
- Industry, Business and Labor Committee, North Dakota State Senate
| North Dakota State Senate, District 19 |
2010 General election results
|Gerald Uglem (R)||2,298||63.12%|
|Arthur Behm (D)||1,277||35.63%|
Behm was unopposed in the primary election on June 8, 2010.
|North Dakota Senate, District 19 (2008)|
|Arthur Behm (D)||1,622|
|Duane Mutch (R)||1,618|
In 2006, Behm collected $750 in donations.
These were his contributors.
|NORTH DAKOTA SENATE DEMOCRATIC-NPL CAUCUS||$250|
Behm and his wife Phyllis have four children.
- Biography from the North Dakota State Senate website
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota candidate list
- 2010 North Dakota Primary Election Results
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2006 General election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "North Dakota Senate spending, 2006," accessed May 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2006 Campaign contributions," accessed May 13, 2014
|North Dakota State Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|
Gerald Uglem (R)