|Pennsylvania State Senate, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Albert's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "His platform of Jobs, Opportunity and Education stresses the importance of these issues in the re-emergence of Northeastern PA as the center of industry, innovation, culture and growth that it has been in the past and can be again. Joe believes in the limitless potential of individuals, equality of opportunity, and the possibilities that spring eternal when we work together to make Lackawanna, Luzerne and Monroe Counties the great places they can be."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent John Blake was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Joe Albert was unopposed in the Republican primary. Blake and Albert will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Albert + Pennsylvania + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania State Senate
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania State Senate elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania State Senate District 22
- Joe Albert on Facebook
- Joe Albert on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list