Arthur "Joe" Albert
|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania State Senate, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 22
of the Pennsylvania State Senate
Albert's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "His platform of Jobs, Opportunity and Education stresses the importance of these issues in the re-emergence of Northeastern PA as the center of industry, innovation, culture and growth that it has been in the past and can be again. Joe believes in the limitless potential of individuals, equality of opportunity, and the possibilities that spring eternal when we work together to make Lackawanna, Luzerne and Monroe Counties the great places they can be."
- See also: Pennsylvania State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in that election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent John Blake was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Joe Albert was unopposed in the Republican primary. Blake defeated Albert in the general election.
|Pennsylvania State Senate, District 22 General Election, 2014
||John Blake Incumbent
|| Joe Albert
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Albert + Pennsylvania + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Joe Albert News Feed
- ↑ Facebook.com, "About: Joe Albert for Pennsylvania State Senate District 22," accessed September 3, 2014
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 19, 2014
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014