Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 149 incumbent Paul McGowan was unopposed in the Democratic primary but withdrew afterwards; he passed away on July 27, making District 3 an open seat. Arthur Kyricos was unopposed in the Republican primary. Democratic replacement candidate Lydia Blume defeated Kyricos in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 3, General Election, 2014|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Kyricos ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 1. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Dawn Hill (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 1, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dawn Hill Incumbent||62.8%||13,592|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Arthur + Kyricos + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Arthur Kyricos on Facebook
- Seacoastonline, "Rep. Paul McGowan died by suicide, family says," accessed July 30, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed June 12, 2012
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |