|Illinois House of Representatives, District 37|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Morgan Park Academy|
Lukowski is a long-time Illinois resident. He is a small business owner and has been the President and CEO of Oil Express since 2009. Lukowski is a member of the National Rifle Association and the Illinois State Rifle Association.
Additionally, Lukowski has served as president of the Chicago Family Business Council and as a commissioner for the Greater Southwest Developmental Corporation in Chicago.
In a biographical submission to Ballotpedia, Lukowski detailed the following campaign themes:
- Jobs: "We need to encourage more manufacturing in Illinois, not by giving a few companies 'sweetheart deals,' but by supporting the entire business community by locking down taxes so business owners can count on their government and plan their budgets"
- Taxes: "I will vote against any tax increase, and I will support any bill that lowers taxes."
- Education: "Education is at the core of all we are and aspire to be. We will best protect our District and our children by supporting teachers who truly care about our children’s future."
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 18, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. August (O'Neill) Deuser will face Nichole Serbin in the Democratic primary, while Margo McDermed will face Gayla Smith and Arthur Lukowski in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Arthur + Lukowski + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arthur Lukowski: "Home," accessed January 19, 2014
- LinkedIn: "Arthur Lukowski," accessed January 19, 2014
- Information submitted to Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on January 16, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Unofficial candidate list," accessed December 3, 2013
- Facebook: "Arthur Lukowski," accessed January 19, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |