For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Article 3, Indiana Constitution
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16|
| Text of Section 1:
The powers of the Government are divided into three separate departments; the Legislative, the Executive including the Administrative, and the Judicial: and no person, charged with official duties under one of these departments, shall exercise any of the functions of another, except as in this Constitution expressly provided.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Indiana.gov, "Indiana Constitution"
- Indiana.gov, "State Constitutions"
- Indiana.gov, "Original Constitution of 1816"
- Indiana.gov, "Constitution of 1851"
- Indiana Public Media, "Posts tagged Indiana Constitution"
- McLauchlan, William P. (1996). The Indiana State Constitution: A Reference Guide Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press
- Indiana.gov, "The 1851 Indiana Constitution" by David G. Vanderstel
- Indiana.gov, "Indiana Bill of Rights" by Randall T. Shepard, Chief Justice, Indiana Supreme Court
- Indiana.gov, "Indiana's Constitutional Past" by Justice Brent E. Dickson, Justice, Indiana Supreme Court
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |