For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Article 4, Kansas Constitution
| Ordinance • Preamble • Bill of Rights|
1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15
| Text of Section 1:
Mode of Voting
All elections by the people shall be by ballot or voting device, or both, as the legislature shall by law provide.
| Text of Section 2:
General elections shall be held biennially on the Tuesday succeeding the first Monday in November in even-numbered years. Not less than three county commissioners shall be elected in each organized county in the state, as provided by law.
| Text of Section 3:
Recall of Elected Officials
All elected public officials in the state, except judicial officers, shall be subject to recall by voters of the state or political subdivision from which elected. Procedures and grounds for recall shall be prescribed by law.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Kansas State Library, "Kansas Constitution"
- Kansapedia: Kansas State Historical Society, "Wyandotte Constitution"
- Kansapedia: Kansas State Historical Society, "Kansas Constitutions"
- Heller, Francis H. (2011) The Kansas State Constitution, New York, New York: Oxford University Press
- Wilder, D.W. (1875). The Annals of Kansas
- Cutler, William G. (1883) History of the State of Kansas, Chicago, Illinois: A. T. Andreas
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |