For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Article XII, Oregon Constitution
|Preamble • I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • X-A • XI • XI-A • XI-B • XI-C • XI-D • XI-E • XI-F(1) • XI-F(2) • XI-G • XI-H • XI-I(1) • XI-I(2) • XI-J • XI-K • XI-L • XI-M • XI-N • XI-O • XI-P • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII|
| Text of Section 1:
State Printing; State Printer
Laws may be enacted providing for the state printing and binding, and for the election or appointment of a state printer, who shall have had not less than ten years’ experience in the art of printing. The state printer shall receive such compensation as may from time to time be provided by law. Until such laws shall be enacted the state printer shall be elected, and the printing done as heretofore provided by this constitution and the general laws.
- Amendment proposed by S.J.R. 1, 1901, and adopted by the people June 6, 1904.
- Amendment proposed by initiative petition filed Feb. 3, 1906, and adopted by the people June 4, 1906.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Oregon State Legislature, "Constitution of Oregon"
- State of Oregon Blue Book, "Constitution of Oregon: 2011 Version"
- Johnson, David Alan. (1992). Founding the Far West: California, Oregon, and Nevada, 1840-1890, Berkley, California: University of California Press
- Carey, Charles Henry. (1922). History of Oregon, Portland, Oregon: The Pioneer Historical Publishing Company
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |