of the Nebraska Constitution
consists of a single section.
|| Text of Section 1:
Personnel; Organization; Discipline
The Legislature may provide for the personnel, organization, and discipline of the militia of the state.
- Transferred by Constitutional Convention, 1919-1920, art. XIV, sec. 1.
- Amended in 1972, Laws 1971, LB 621, sec. 1.
- Miewald, Robert D., and Peter J. Longo, Anthony B. Schutz, Robert M. Spire, John M. Gradwohl. (2010). The Nebraska State Constitution: A Reference Guide, Omaha, Nebraska: University of Nebraska Press
- Miewald, Robert D. and Professor Peter J. Longo. (2011). The Nebraska State Constitution, New York, New York: Oxford University Press
- Lobingier, Charles Sumner. "Some Original and Peculiar Features in the Nebraska Constitution" in the Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, Vol. 15, May, 1900, pp. 121-125