Article XX, Washington State Constitution
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX • XXI • XXII • XXIII • XXIV • XXV • XXVI • XXVII • XXVIII • XXIX • XXX • XXXI • XXXII|
| Text of Section 1:
Board of Health and Bureau of Vital Statistics.
There shall be established by law a state board of health and a bureau of vital statistics in connection therewith, with such powers as the legislature may direct.
| Text of Section 2:
Regulations Concerning Medicine, Surgery and Pharmacy.
The legislature shall enact laws to regulate the practice of medicine and surgery, and the sale of drugs and medicines.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Washington State Legislature, "Washington Constitution"
- Washington State SOS, "The Origin of the Constitution of the State of Washington"
- Utter, Robert F., and Hugh D. Spitzer. (2002). The Washington State Constitution: A Reference Guide, Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Publishing
- Utter, Robert F., and Hugh D. Spitzer. (2013). The Washington State Constitution, New York, New York: Oxford University Press