For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 26|
Heimermann's professional experience includes working as a self-employed web designer. He is a volunteer for MoveOn and DFA.
In a submitted bio, Heimermann described his political philosophy:
"I’m running for the State Assembly because I think the 26th Assembly District would benefit from having a representative whose priorities are day-in and day-out: jobs, the economy, and standing up for working and middle-class families.
When Republican Governor Scott Walker attacked workers and their rights, I proudly marched shoulder-to-shoulder with hardworking police officers, firefighters, teachers, snowplow drivers and other public workers. That’s why I am running as a Democrat to fight for the middle class who need a voice in the State Capitol.
You can count on me to be a tireless leader to fight for jobs and stand up for middle class families, workers and small businesses. I know families are struggling to be heard, because there is an enormous disconnect between Wisconsinites and politicians in Madison."
Heimermann's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Everyone understands that businesses create jobs, but we can build an even stronger economy in Wisconsin with a full partner in the Wisconsin State Assembly paving the way. We need ideas and action to get Wisconsin’s economy moving. We need policies that will trigger the creation of jobs immediately."
- Excerpt:"We as a state must invest in our children because they are our future. Asher believes we can continue to make improvements to our educational system so that our children will have the tools they need to succeed."
- Excerpt:"The people of Wisconsin expect their leaders to stand with them to reduce healthcare costs for families and businesses so we can get our economy moving and make sure quality health care is affordable and accessible."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Asher + Heimermann + Wisconsin + State Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |