|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 9|
|Bachelor's||East Carolina University|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Bleau earned his bachelor's degree in Applied Economics and Business Administration from East Carolina University. His professional experience includes being the owner of multiple small businesses.
On his campaign website, Bleau said that he is running for office because, "I want the people of District 9 to know that I will serve you by honoring our Constitution, protecting your Liberty, promoting Free Markets, and fighting for your private property rights. My door is open to ALL when you elect me as your Representative to the North Carolina General Assembly."
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Brian Brown defeated Ashley Bleau in the Republican primary, while Uriah Ward was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ward and Brown will face off in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 9 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Brian Brown Incumbent||71.7%||3,134|
Bleau and his wife, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ashley + Bleau + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 9
- Official campaign website
- Ashley Bleau on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official primary candidate list
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |