|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 32|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||University of Louisville|
Miller's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Ashley’s goal is to be a strong and clear voice to help lead Louisville into a more prosperous future. She will work in Frankfort to strengthen the middle class through a focus on education and job growth, and support small businesses. She believes it is critical to protect the rights of every citizen and she will stand up to special interests to ensure that right-wing extremism does not threaten Louisville families.||”|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Ashley Miller ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Phil Moffett defeated Shellie May in the Republican primary. Moffett defeated Miller in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 32 General Election, 2014|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 32 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ashley + Miller + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 32
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Ashley Miller on Facebook
- Ashley Miller on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Ashley Miller for State Representative, homepage, accessed September 5, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |