|Ohio Public Utilities Commission|
|April 10, 2016|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. John Kasich (R)|
|Bachelor's||Case Western Reserve University|
|J.D.||The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law|
A lawyer by trade, Haque began his professional career at Ice Miller LLP (f/k/a Schottenstein, Zox & Dunn Co. LPA), working on energy and utility matters. In this capacity he represented a number of clients before the PUCO. Haque then went on to serve as legal counsel for Honda North America, Inc. in the area of energy and utility space.
- Bachelor's, Chemistry and Political Science, Case Western Reserve University
- J.D., The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
Ohio Public Utilities Commission (2013-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Asim + Haque + Ohio"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Ohio Public Utilities Commission - Asim Haque
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Profile on LinkedIn
|Ohio Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|