Atlantic City, New Jersey
Atlantic City is a city in New Jersey.
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of New Jersey city websites
- Agendas are available .
- Building permit forms are available on the website. There is a database of information on local ordinances and codes.
- Provides names of Mayor and Council, however no email contact.
- Provides tax assessments but does not explain how rates are determined.
- Could not find resent approved minutes from council meeting!
- Why doesn't Atlantic City put meetings on internet?
- No email contact for your elected officials. They should be accessible to citizens via email.
- Information is not available for audits. Audits should indicate to citizens how well town is being financially managed.
- Lobbying information and ethics is not noted
- There is no checkbook register available on this website
- There is not information or database on awarded contract, which should include teachers, firemen and police, etc on this website.
- There is no 2010 or 2011 budget on the website.
- There is no information on how to get public records from city posted on website.
- There is no information on the website on how the city calculates your taxes. As a citizen you should know these rules and formulas.
- Main article: New Jersey government sector lobbying