|Governor of Florida|
|Party||American Freedom Party|
|Place of birth||New London, Connecticut|
- See also: Florida gubernatorial election, 2014
Yarrow supports year round schooling in public schools, free breakfast and lunch programs for all students and statewide uniforms for all students.
Yarrow supports reforming worker visas for migrant farmers and foreign tourism. He also states that he, "would support the Florida legislation that would end the right of citizenship to those born of migrates and issue certificates of live birth." This would mean children born to non-U.S. citizens in Florida would be citizens of the same country as their parents.
Yarrow supports the abolition of state marriage in Florida. He states that upon entering office, he would sign an executive order "to remove marriage from state offices to be preformed."
- Fast Train
- Space Program
Yarrow supports reinvigorating the U.S. space program, and sees Florida's role as "providing incentives to our best and brightest to pursue our space exploration goals. We should invite this as a job and technology program attached to the more practical education plan within Florida."
- Oil Drilling
Yarrow supports some types of oil drilling off the coast of Florida, as long at the drilling rigs are kept a distance away from the shore so as not to impact tourism.
Yarrow has stated on his campaign website that he believes many abortions are caused by socioeconomic status. He stated, "[My main goal is to protect even unborn life and to back this with jobs and/or means that can afford to raise stable families in Florida."
- Second Amendment Rights
Yarrow supports gun ownership rights, including open carry laws.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Atlee + Yarrow + Florida + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- American Freedom Party website
- Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence File on American Freedom Party
- Atlee Yarrow's contributions to White Nations a "White Nationalist Forum"
- Southern Poverty Law Center, "Intelligence Files: American Freedom Party," accessed August 16, 2013
- [candlist14 Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," June 20, 2014]
- Atlee Yarrow campaign website, "Platform," accessed August 16, 2013
- New York Times, "Florida’s Governor Rejects High-Speed Rail Line, Fearing Cost to Taxpayers," accessed August 16, 2013
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |