|Montana State Senate District 1|
| Term in office began|
2003 (District 41), 2007 (District 1)
| Term in office ended|
Curtiss attended the University of California-Los Angeles.
Curtiss has worked as a Tree Buyer and Broker.
Curtiss served in the Montana State House from 1977 to 1983 and again from 1995 to 2002. She then was elected to the Montana State Senate in 2002. She has served in that position since, representing the 1st district.
- Energy and Telecommunications Committee, Montana Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Montana Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Montana Senate
|Montana State Senate, District 1 (2006)|
|Aubyn Curtiss (R)||3,991|
|Coral Cummings (D)||3,228|
In 2006, Curtiss collected $9,760 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Flathead County Republican Central Committee||$500|
|Plum Creek Timber Co.||$260|
Curtiss has a husband, David.
- Official Montana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1990
|Montana Senate District 1
| Succeeded by|