|Indiana House of Representatives District 85|
Queckboerner attended Ball State University to study Social Work. She also spent time at Fort Wayne Bible College/Summit Christian College studying Bible and World Missions.
Queckboerner has worked in public relations for eight years. She is a graphic and web designer. Queckboerner has held the positions of state chairperson for the Constitution Party of Indiana and Public Relations Director for the Constitution Party of Indiana.
In an email submission to Ballotpedia, Queckboerner described her political philosophy as follows:
- "Limit government and encourage personal responsibility."
- "Stop unconstitutional federal mandates from being applied to Hoosiers"
- "Change election laws to make ballot access fair for all political parties"
- "Bring transparency to state government by holding both Republicans and Democrats accountable."
Queckboerner ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 85. Queckboerner ran as a Constitution Party candidate and was defeated by incumbent Phyllis J. Pond (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Phyllis Pond Incumbent||64.3%||16,522|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Audrey + Queckboerner + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |