August 2, 2011 ballot measures in Missouri
- 6 measures were listed; only 2 were approved.
- 2 of the measures dealt with school issues.
- The other 4 measures dealt with the implementation of a city and district levies and a sewer bond.
- See also: Barry County, Missouri ballot measures
Monett City Sewer Bond Measure (August 2011) (also in Lawrence County)
- See also: Camden County, Missouri ballot measures
- See also: Cole County, Missouri ballot measures
- See also: Jackson County, Missouri ballot measures
Monett City Sewer Bond Measure (August 2011) (also in Barry County)
- See also: Webster County, Missouri ballot measures
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |