|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Maine city websites
Last rated on September 15, 2012.
- Budgets are posted.
- Agendas and minutes are available for City Council Meetings.
- Elected Officials
- The Mayor and city council officials contact information are posted online.
- Administrative Officials
- Officials are listed with contact information on department pages.
- Building Permits and Zoning
- Building permits and zoning information is posted.
- Audits are posted.
- Contract bids are posted. 
- Local Taxes
- Tax information is posted.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if it's a member of government lobbying associations are not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- Public Records
- Public records information and request form not available.
- Official Augusta Maine Website
- Augusta Maine Detailed Profile
- Augusta Maine Police Department
- University of Maine at Augusta
- Augusta Maine Overview