|U.S. House, American Samoa, At-Large|
|January 3, 2015 - Present|
|January 3, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
Below is an abbreviated outline of Radewagen's academic, professional and political career:
- 2015-Present: U.S. House of Representatives, Delegate from American Samoa
- 2003-2005: Staff, House Republican Conference
- 1999-2003: Staff, U.S. Rep. Julius Caesar Watts, Jr. of Oklahoma
- 1997-1999: Staff, U.S. Rep. Philip Crane of Illinois
- 1975: Graduated from the University of Guam with a B.S.
Radewagen serves on the following committees:
- Natural Resources Committee
- Committee on Veterans' Affairs
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Amata + Radewagen + American + Samoa"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- United States House of Representatives election in American Samoa, 2014
Eni F.H. Faleomavaega
|U.S. House - American Samoa - Delegate
| Succeeded by|