For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Transparency grading process|
- The budget is published. 
- Meeting minutes and agendas are published. 
- Elected officials and administrative officials are listed. 
- Zoning and permit information is published. 
- Some contract information is published. 
- Local tax information is published. 
- "I Want To" feature offers answers to frequently asked questions and the option to pay certain bills online.
- Only limited contract information is published, including bid invitations and amounts.
- No audit information is published.
- No lobbying information is published.
- Although a budget is available, the PDF document does not allow you to quickly scroll through the document, making reading the budget almost impossible.
The 2011 Aurora budget was $340,047,538. 
Aurora received $6,822,984 in federal stimulus money in 11 grants and one contract. 
|Contract||Provide recycle timbers||$73,980|
|Grant||North Ave Resurfacing||$331,504|
|Grant||FY 2009 Recovery Act||$609,325|
|Grant||DOH and Urban Development Recovery||$1,402,734|
|Grant||Increased Demand for Services||$476,631|
|Grant||Housing Prevention Rapid Re-Housing||$506,883|
- The Aurora Board of Aldermen is composed of part-time representatives and all members hold full-time jobs in addition to their Board duties. There are four standing committee members, including three aldermen and one alternate. 
- Detailed contact information is available for each member and is easily accessible .
The mission statement, responsibilities and staff names are listed, although specific contact information is dispersed. 
Public employee salaries
- Main article: Aurora employee salaries
Annual rates of pay are published based on positions and periods of service generally, but no specific employee salary information is available. The content expired in 2009 and is not updated on the website.
Transparency and public records
Most departments post their meeting minutes and agendas. 
The main revenue for the city of Aurora is from real estate transfer taxes, food and beverage taxes and hotel occupancy taxes. 
- Main article: Illinois government sector lobbying
- Official website
- Aurora on Wikipedia
- West Aurora School District
- East Aurora School District
- Aurora Chamber of Commerce