Aurora Reorganized School District Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Aurora Reorganized School District to increase its debt by $5.3 million through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund construction of a new performing arts center and athletic facilities for the district High School as well as other repair and improvement projects. This measure would have left the debt service levy rate unchanged at 10.5 mills ($10.5 per $1,000 of assessed valuation).
|Aurora School Bond|
- These election results are from the KY3 News Election Reporting.
- This measure requires a 4/7ths (57.1%) majority for approval.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall Aurora Reorganized School District No. RVIII of Lawrence County, Missouri borrow money in the amount of $5,300,000 for the purpose of constructing a new performing arts center and new athletic facilities at the High School, renovating, repairing and improving existing school buildings and facilities and furnishing and equipping the same and issue bonds for the payment thereof resulting in no increase to the debt service levy?
If this proposition is approved, the adjusted debt service levy of the District is estimated to remain unchanged at $1.05 per one hundred dollars of assessed valuation of real and personal property.
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Missouri
- Barry County, Missouri ballot measures
- Lawrence County, Missouri ballot measures
- Barry County April 2, 2013 Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |