Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Texas|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
Ayers holds a B.S. in Business Administration and an MBA. He served in the U.S. Air Force for seven years and was honorably discharged. Ayers is currently the president and CEO of a non-profit based in Houston.
Ayers' campaign website listed the following issues:
- America Business (More Fairness & Less Deficit)
- Excerpt: "Redirect our Resources into a more balanced manner for the citizens of our country."
- Job Creation
- Excerpt: "Bring Jobs back to America and put Americans back to work"
- ABC’s of Politics
- Excerpt: "A = Accountability – the responsibility of government officials to act in the best interests of society. "
- Education Nation Reform – Technology (Tek-Knowlogy) – K-12
- Excerpt: "Bring back high-quality Career & Vocational Training in our Junior & High School"
- Military and Veterans Reform
- Excerpt: "Restructure the Veterans Readjustment Benefits Act of 1966 for the 21st century."
|Avery Ayers (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||March 31, 2014||$0||$100||$(0)||$100|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Avery + Ayers + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas Tribune, "U.S. Senate elections bracket," accessed January 8, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 November General Election Candidates," accessed October 5, 2014
- Campaign website, "Bio," accessed January 12, 2014
- Campaign website, "Platform," accessed January 12, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Avery Ayers April Quarterly," accessed April 29, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |