|Vermont House of Representatives, Lamoille-Washington District|
|January 7, 2015 - present|
|January 2, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
Patt's professional experience includes working as the general manager of Washington Electric Co-op, the director of the Vermont Office of Economic Opportunity, and the co-executive director of Central Vermont Transportation Association.
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Patt served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Health Care|
Patt's website has emphasized the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Lamoille-Washington has two state representatives. Incumbent Shap Smith and Avram Patt were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Mickey Smith and Emily Lapan were unopposed in the Republican primary. Patt and Shap Smith defeated Mickey Smith and Lapan in the general election.
|Vermont House of Representatives Lamoille-Washington District, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Shap Smith Incumbent||35.2%||1,737|
|Republican||Emily B. Lapan||19.3%||951|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Avram + Patt + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont House of Representatives
- Vermont House Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Profile from the Vermont General Assembly
- Profile from Open States
- Vermont State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Avram Patt on Facebook
- Avram Patt on LinkedIn
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Avram Patt, "Background," accessed August 7, 2014
- Avram Patt, "Issues," accessed August 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Candidate Listing," accessed October 11, 2014