is is one of 64 counties
. The county seat is Springfield
Main article Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last evaluated on July 30, 2012.
- Public meetings are said to 'usually' occur on the 7th and 18th. 
- Department phone numbers are listed on the site.
- County commissioners are not identified, no personal contact information is provided. This transparency checklist requires access to an office address, email and phone number.
- No access to current budgets or audits, nor are those for the past 3-5 years posted.
- Planning permits or zoning ordinances are not available.
- No information on how to file a public records request nor is contact information given for the Public Information Officer.
- No information on lobbying activity, or membership to lobbying associations.
- No information on property taxes or any other local taxes. No GIS information available.
- Approved contract statements with vendors for over $10,000 is not available.