1. The death penalty will be the subject of a ballot measure in what state this November?
2. Alaska is the only coastal state in the country without a federal coastal management plan, which is the subject of a newly-certified ballot measure.
3. What state and political party asked state legislative candidates to sign "loyalty pledges" declaring loyalty to the party's leadership?
4. When was the last time a state senator was subject to a recall election?
5. Under Article V, Section 2 of the Arizona Constitution, the governor must be at least ___ years old, a qualified voter in Arizona, and have been both an American citizen for ___ years and a resident of Arizona for a minimum of ___ years on election day.
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.