1. ____ and ____ are the topics of two similar measures to make the ballot in Idaho and Nebraska.
2. Ballotpedia recently found out that three states are to have constitutional convention questions on the ballot this year. The states are Alaska, New Hampshire, and _____.
3. The ballot measure count as of April 9, has skyrocketed to 83 ballot measures in 30 states.
4. According to Ballotpedia's quarterly lawsuit report, a total of 15 lawsuits have been filed against ____ 2012 ballot measures.
5. In 2010, about how many lawsuits were filed against measures certified for the ballot?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.