1. According to reports, what states so far may consider the issue of same-sex marriage on future ballots?
2. A petition to the White House was started in _____ to protect the newly passed marijuana law.
3. The issue of the death penalty was considered in California. What other west coast state may consider the same issue?
4. Under Article V, Section 2 of the Arizona Constitution, the governor must be at least ___ years old, a qualified voter in Arizona, and have been both an American citizen for ___ years and a resident of Arizona for a minimum of ___ years on election day.
5. When was the last time a state senator was subject to a recall election?
6. BALLOT MEAURE TOTAL BONUS!
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.