1. A federal court in _______ was forced to draw interim redistricting maps in order for the Texas 2012 elections to proceed without further delay after a DC-based court rejected Texas' maps on grounds they violated the Voting Rights Act.
2. A sales tax increase citizen initiative was just certified for what 2012 statewide ballot?
3. From 2004 through 2010, over $1.8 billion was donated to the 84 ballot propositions on the California ballot.
4. Which Republican Pennsylvania State Senator has entered the race for Pennsylvania Attorney General?
5. Two states only allow for veto referendums by citizens and not any other type of initiative. Maryland is one. Which one is the other?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.