1. The Tuesday Count increased by one on January 18 with the addition of a measure in what state?
2. In 2011, how many Kentucky state executive offices were up for election?
3. The Vermont Constitution says that amendments can only be proposed once in a four-year period. When is the next time residents can vote on an amendment?
4. Alaska voters see a constitutional convention question every ___ years, Michigan every ____ years, and ____ every 20 years.
5. When was the last time a state senator was subject to a recall election?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.