1. The Vermont Constitution says that amendments can only be proposed once in a four-year period. When is the next time residents can vote on an amendment?
2. Which state does not allow legislatively-referred constitutional amendments to be sent to the ballot?
3. Which of these states implements the citizen initiative and referendum process?
4. In 1998, six veto referendums were on the ballot. How many passed? How many failed?
5. Alaska voters see a constitutional convention question every ___ years, Michigan every ____ years, and ____ every 20 years.
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.