This week's quiz features a challenging weekly map question! Test your knowledge!
1. Legislative referrals were added to the Montana 2012 ballot measure count this week. How many were added?
2. In Ohio, a health care initiative was sent to the ballot for 2011.
3. Initiatives in _____ and ______ were given the green light to circulate this week, according to Ballotpedia's Tuesday Count.
4. WEEKLY MAP QUESTION: This map shows states that had ballot measures in _____. This year saw a same-sex marriage ban amendment in Kansas, a question whether to establish the office of lieutenant governor in New Jersey, and five bond questions in Maine. A total of 45 measures were on the ballot.
5. August 3 marks the deadline for 2012 initiatives to be proposed in what state?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.