1. California has one of the biggest ballot measure totals among the states with how many measures?
2. Alabama also has double digit ballot measures on the ballot, with 12.
3. An Arizona-style immigration law may be proposed by legislature in what state, according to reports?
4. Wyoming is the only state in the union to not have which one of these positions? (Note: All the wrong answers are positions in all 50 states)
5. The Vermont Constitution says that amendments can only be proposed once in a four-year period. When is the next time residents can vote on an amendment?
6. BALLOT MEAURE TOTAL BONUS!
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.