1. Two initiatives were granted ballot access in what Northwest state last week?
2. An Arizona sales tax initiative was placed on the ballot after a judge determined that the Arizona Secretary of State should have processed petitions despite ballot language conflicts. The secretary of state commented that he would not appeal the decision.
3. In Maryland, a veto referendum was placed on the ballot this past week dealing with ________.
4. Georgia's primary will take place on what day soon?
5. When was the last statewide ballot measure election held in 2012 and in what state?
6. BALLOT MEAURE TOTAL BONUS!
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.