1. This past week, the state of Louisiana sent a measure to the ballot. It about what topic?
2. Five Maine bond propositions were passed to the ballot for November 6, 2012.
3. How many statewide questions are on the California primary election on June 5?
4. This map shows states that had ballot measures in _____. This year saw a same-sex marriage ban amendment in Kansas, a question whether to establish the office of lieutenant governor in New Jersey, and five bond questions in Maine. A total of 45 measures were on the ballot.
5. Oklahoma sent a measure to the 2012 ballot on April 27, 2011 that would ban affirmative action in the state. What other state had a similar measure on the 2010 general election ballot?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.