1. A recent ballot measure certification in Nebraska deals with what political topic?
2. A North Dakota ballot measure certification dealing with the University of North Dakota's Fighting Sioux mascot is under legal review by the U.S. Supreme Court
3. Which four states bear the formal title of commonwealth?
4. In 2010, about how many lawsuits were filed against measures certified for the ballot?
5. Alaska voters see a constitutional convention question every ___ years, Michigan every ____ years, and ____ every 20 years.
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.