1. What state had a 1st Congressional District primary election featuring 18 candidates on March 19th.
2. What does the newly certified ballot measure in Nevada seek to implement?
3. What is the name and state of the Lieutenant Governor who recently resigned amid an illegal internet gambling scandal?
4. The Tennessee Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development, Karla Davis recently resigned and was replaced by whom?
5. The Florida amendment requiring a 60% super-majority for amendments passed by what percent of the vote?
6. BALLOT MEASURE TOTAL BONUS!
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.