1. An Ohio Constitutional Convention question is on the ballot in 2012. When was the last time a question like this was on the Buckeye State's ballot?
2. In 2010, four constitutional convention questions were on statewide ballots. Of those four, only one obtained a majority of the vote. That measure, approved in _______ by state voters, did not result in a convention.
3. A three-judge federal panel approved new congressional districts for New York on Monday.
4. On March 13, North Dakota Secretary of State Al Jaeger announced that the signature verification process was complete and the North Dakota University "________" Referendum was qualified to appear on the June 12 ballot.
5. In 2012, a Nevada measure will be on the ballot concerning a proposed sports arena in Las Vegas. This measure is supported by which organization?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.