1. A new proposal in Arizona left how many measures on the statewide ballot for 2012?
2. The next petition drive deadline for citizen initiatives is in Montana.
3. During the May 8 primaries in Indiana, Richard Lugar was defeated by challenger Richard Murdock. Lugar had been in office since when?
4. North Carolina Amendment 1 was ______ at the polls on May 8.
5. Six state House incumbents lost on May 8 in North Carolina - five Republicans and one Democrat - bringing the number of defeated incumbents in state legislatures across the country to _____
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.