1. How long did Douglas Henry, who has the longest tenure in the Tennessee General Assembly and will be retiring next year, serve in the Tennessee Senate?
2. Who did President Obama recently nominate for the position of Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency?
3. In which state are all three executive offices open for election next year currently held by Republicans?
4. What is the name and state of the representative who recently resigned to become Director of the Higher Education Assistance Authority?
5. In Maine, the Humane Society of the United States has taken the first steps to initiate a ballot measure outlawing what?
6. BALLOT MEASURE TOTAL BONUS!
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.